Need to See IT is a micro-publishing company based in Wales. We Offer A Number Of Ways for Individuals, PRs and SEOs to Share Content And Advertise On Our News Sites. Options are below.
Services Exclusively for PR Companies
Free News Coverage
PR Companies are able to submit unlimited news to any of our sites completely free of charge (one site per release), giving you a great way to publicise your clients.
Please note we don’t accept free news submissions via email, only via our free system, and we only accept press releases from PR companies and press offices to keep the quality high.
Silver PR Service
We are able to offer a direct publishing account, allowing you to share your client’s news immediately and directly on 3 of our sites. This service is only available for AllPostNews, SME Business News and Business in the News and is only available to PRs who are approved for this service.
Gold PR Service
This service allows PRs to share unlimited releases on our sites within one working day of submission by email to a unique address.
News submitted by email will be shared to every relevant site from our range of current sites.
- You may submit each press release to ONE site only.
- We only allow up to 1 post-publication edit per release
- Please submit news via site submission form rather than via email
- We don’t guarantee that your submission will be published. If declined. we will normally explain the reason.
- No chase emails or phone calls please
- Standard coverage is 7-10 working days from upload, with no option to chase or speed up coverage. If you need faster coverage, please subscribe to one of our paid services for PRs or order a guest post.
Cost: £30 per month
- Once our invoice is paid, we will set you up with up to 3 accounts for your team to publish their press releases directly on the three sites.
- All articles must be suitable for a general business news audience. This is STRICTLY for PR companies and is not available to SEO agencies.
- Your posts will be published directly, avoiding the need to speak to our Editors.
- PRs in Wales will also receive access to News from Wales, and North Wales PRs will also be able to access North Wales Business
- No advertising posts are permitted, content must be news-led. We reserve the right to edit or remove unsuitable posts.
Cost: £150 for 6 months
- Once our invoice is paid, you may send unlimited press releases to us via an email address reserved for Gold PR Clients.
- While you may request coverage on a specific site, sites chosen are strictly at the Editor’s discretion. In most cases coverage will be on at least 4 sites per press release
- If you post is accepted, you will receive coverage on every suitable site within one working day (we work Mon-Thu)
- You can call us anytime if you need assistance
Submit your News FREE to Our Sites (PRs only)
Please submit your news to ONE of the below sites. Multiple submissions are not permitted. Please also provide an image if you can.
UK Tech News
Submit news suitable for CTOs and those working in the professional tech and telecoms industries (not suitable for apps news targeting a general audience)
Submit news suitable for telecoms industry professionals but also a general consumer audience with an interest in telecoms. If in doubt share to our business site instead.
Submit news suitable for HR Leaders. News must specifically relate to HR rather than employees, be extremely well researched and preferably written by an HR authority.
Submit news suitable for healthcare professionals of all levels. This is a professional site so just NHS, Care homes, Healthcare Suppliers, Recruiters, clinical news, trials etc.
News from Wales
Submit news suitable for a Wales based audience – title and content should be obviously targeting a Welsh readership
North Wales Business
Submit news suitable for a North Wales based business audience – title and content should be obviously targeting a Welsh readership.
Submit news suited to a general health and wellbeing audience
Camping in Britain
Submit news related to camping and UK travel.
Business In The News
Submit news suitable for a general business audience. Suitable for most press releases
UK Business News
Submit news that clearly targets the C-Suite business audience. Thought leadership welcome, think CEO, HR Director etc.
SME Business News
Submit news suitable for a general small business audience.
UK Property News
Submit news targeting the property market.
Taste at 55
Submit news from the food and drink industry
All Post News
Absolutely anything – if it doesn’t belong anywhere else, happy to consider it here!
Climate Change News
Submit climate related news.
An exclusively Bridgend audience, articles accepted must come from a Bridgend based company or specifically target a Bridgend readership.
Services for Individual Businesses, SEOs and Guest Posts
Unfortunately we cannot offer free coverage for businesses sharing their own news due to the editorial time required. We do however have the option of a Paid Permanent Guest Post, which is also suitable for SEO. Our charge is £35.00 per post (free for Welsh charities)
Guest Posts are shared on ONE site and must target the audience for that site. They can include do-follow backlinks. They are not marked as sponsored and therefore should contain similar content to our existing posts. If you need copywriting, we can offer this for an additional £20 per post.
Guest posts containing gambling or cannabis content or backlinks will be charged a £10 supplement.
We also offer banner advertising on all our sites. Banner advertising is available on all our sites at £25 per week, or £100 per month.